Running: 5 Warm-up Exercises
Here are some exercises to warm up and increase mobility in the lower body; this will help your running efficiency.
- Keep your back straight and shoulders back. Walk on toes, then walk back on heels. Travel 10 meters in each direction.
- Keep back straight. Bring knee up while walking. Hold for 2 seconds. Repeat with other leg. Travel 10 meters.
- Keep back straight. While walking, bring heel to buttock. Hold for 2 seconds. Repeat with other leg. Travel 10 meters.
- Keep back straight. While walking, bring knee up and pull shin to waist. Hold for 2 seconds. Repeat with other leg. Travel 10 meters.
- Walk forward. Bring left knee up to lift ankle at or near the height of right knee. Extend left leg while stepping forward. Continue alternating legs. Travel 10 meters and back.
Summer Injury Prevention 101
Summer is a time to have fun and spend time outdoors. It is an opportuni...
Golf: 5 Exercises for a Good Warm-up Before a Game
Here is a series of exercises that will help you boost your golf game. T...
Sunglasses: How to Choose the Right Tint for the Right Reason
Triathlons are scheduled in advance, and no one can predict the weather ...