This area of practice encompasses complete athletic injury management under 5 main categories:
1. Acute care - assessment and diagnosis of an initial injury.
2. Treatment - application of the expert's advice and techniques to encourage healing.
3. Rehabilitation - progressive management for full return to sport.
4. Prevention - identification and address of deficiencies known to directly result in, or act as precursors to injury.
5. Education - sharing of specialized knowledge with individual athletes, teams or clubs to assist in prevention or management of injury.
- Laval West (Ste-Dorothée)
- Maisonneuve Rosemont
- Mercier Hochelaga
- Montreal - Downtown
- Montreal - East End
- Montreal West
- Saint-Eustache / Deux-Montagnes
- Town of Mount Royal
- West Island