I'm available at these clinics: Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Saint-Hyacinthe
Francis graduated in physiotherapy from the University of Montreal in 2003 and practiced for 6 years in a physiotherapy clinic in Drummondville. He then moved to Mont-Saint-Hilaire on the south shore of Montreal where he built a solid reputation.
Always at the forefront of therapeutic practices, Francis has pursued several post-graduate courses in order to offer his patients a complete range of care and services:
- First responder training
- Global Postural Rehabilitation (GPR) 2006
- Manual therapy level 1 training
- Mackenzie level A training
- Strain-counterstrain training
- Cervical Stability Training
- Training on knee pathologies according to the G.D.S. chains
- Osteopathy training at COQ in progress, 3 years completed
- Training on the judicious use of over-the-counter drugs in physiotherapy
- Training on the influence of prescribed exercises for people suffering from low back pain on postural motor control and brain plasticity
- Peadiatric and adult spinecor exercise method for scoliosis treatment
- Training on the prescription of radiological examinations in physiotherapy
Francis gives several conferences/trainings annually to different sports clubs on posture and the proper way to practice their sports. He was notably called upon to present a lecture on posture at the prestigious Collège Atman in the Nice region of France in the summer of 2018.
Francis has been actively involved for many years with
many sports organizations such as field hockey, swimming, canoeing, soccer,
artistic gymnastics and with many triathletes.