Camille Carty Physiotherapist
I'm available at this clinic: Laval West (Ste-Dorothée)
Camille obtained her Master's degree in physiotherapy at the University of Sherbrooke in 2018. An enthusiastic hockey and soccer player, it was her own sports injuries that led her to develop her passion for physiotherapy at an early age. She had the opportunity during her studies to do sports coverage.
Camille holds a certificate for peripheral joint manipulations. She completed her Level 1 Manual Therapy as well as Level A of the McKenzie Approach.
She has also completed a training in the science of pain to meet her primary goal of providing quality care through an active and personalized approach, not just for athletes!
- Biomecanical Analysis of the Foot
- Cupping Therapy
- Fall Risk Program
- Home Care (in the clinic's area)
- Home Physiotherapy Service
- Manual Therapy
- McKenzie Approach
- Myofascial Release
- Neuro proprioceptive taping
- Personal Training Programs
- Prescription of x-ray exams
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Sports Taping
- Vestibular Audiology
- Vestibular rehabilitation / treatment of vertigo