I'm available at this clinic: Laval – Duvernay
● BA: Specialization in psychology, Concordia University (2013)
● B.Sc.: Exercise Science - Specialization in Athletic Therapy, University
● Massage therapist: Swedish, deep tissue and cupping (2021)
● Sports first responder
● Certified from the Runner's Clinic
Bianca joined the ASP team in 2021 as an athletic therapist and massage therapist. She previously completed university studies in athletic therapy at Concordia University and obtained her certification with the Canadian Association of Athletic Therapists (CAST) in 2017. She became a massage therapist in 2021 and is certified in Swedish massage, deep tissue and cupping (August 2021). She is also certified by the Clinique du Coureur in the prevention of running injuries.
Having been a sports therapist for several sports associations such as Soccer Canada, the CF Montreal Academy and the Blainville Soccer Association, she has experience working with elite athletes.
She has covered several sports, including soccer, rugby, basketball, lacrosse, hockey, karate and gymnastics.
Here are some of the major events she attended:
● Concacaf Futsal Championship, in 2021
● We Love Football tournament, in 2020 (canceled COVID-19)
● Tournament without borders, in 2019
● USSDA Winter Showcase, 2018
● The Montreal Impact U14 International, in 2017
Passionate about sports, Bianca has been practicing Kung Fu for over 25 years. She also practices soccer, rugby, running, weight training and downhill skiing. She also enjoys traveling, learning languages (she speaks English, French, Italian and Spanish) and dancing.