Pédalons pour l'inclusion
June 01, 2021Since 2014, our partner Mission Inclusion has taken up its cycling challenge, entitled Pédalons pour Inclusion.
This year, due to the pandemic, they are offering cyclists a hybrid formula! From June 1 to August 31, 2021, go on face-to-face and / or virtual outings, as you wish.
The goal? Each cyclist will accumulate funds to help vulnerable families in Quebec greatly impacted by the health crisis.
- 81 TEAMS
- 405 CYCLISTS
- MORE THAN 30,000 KM COVERED
- OVER $ 325,000 PAID TO OUR PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS IN QUEBEC
• It's an opportunity to take up a sporting challenge for the benefit of a cause close to your heart (vulnerable families in Quebec)!
• Take advantage of a unique opportunity to carry out a team building activity while supporting a social cause!
• Wear a jersey specially designed for the Pédalons pour inclusion event in the colors of Mission Inclusion.
• Contribute to helping vulnerable families in the province of Quebec.
HOW TO REGISTER?
Visit the pedalons.org platform to register in an easy, step by step process. You can then easily track the donations made to you and make your fundraising fun!
HAVE QUESTIONS OR WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Contact: Marie-Luce Altémé, agent, benefit events 514 495-2409, ext. 115 firstname.lastname@example.org
We Run Montreal Classic II
August 01, 2021
Action Sport Physio will participate in the 4th edition of the We R...
World triathlon championship series - Montréal
August 13, 2021
Action Sport Physio is proud to be a partner of the World Triathlon Cham...
Montreal Alouettes 21-22 season
August 14, 2021
Action Sport Physio is very proud to be part of the Montreal Alouettes M...