Pédalons pour l'inclusion
June 01, 2021Since 2014, our partner Mission Inclusion has taken up its cycling challenge, entitled Pédalons pour Inclusion.
This year, due to the pandemic, they are offering cyclists a hybrid formula! From June 1 to August 31, 2021, go on face-to-face and / or virtual outings, as you wish.
The goal? Each cyclist will accumulate funds to help vulnerable families in Quebec greatly impacted by the health crisis.
- 81 TEAMS
- 405 CYCLISTS
- MORE THAN 30,000 KM COVERED
- OVER $ 325,000 PAID TO OUR PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS IN QUEBEC
• It's an opportunity to take up a sporting challenge for the benefit of a cause close to your heart (vulnerable families in Quebec)!
• Take advantage of a unique opportunity to carry out a team building activity while supporting a social cause!
• Wear a jersey specially designed for the Pédalons pour inclusion event in the colors of Mission Inclusion.
• Contribute to helping vulnerable families in the province of Quebec.
HOW TO REGISTER?
Visit the pedalons.org platform to register in an easy, step by step process. You can then easily track the donations made to you and make your fundraising fun!
HAVE QUESTIONS OR WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Contact: Marie-Luce Altémé, agent, benefit events 514 495-2409, ext. 115 email@example.com
Le Grand Défi Pierre Lavoie : 1000000km ensemble
June 18, 2021
As an official partner of the Grand Défi Pierre Lavoie, Action Sport Phy...
Xavier Jourson’s Big Challenge: To Compete in the Norseman Xtreme Triathlon!
August 05, 2022
Xavier Jourson is a former rugby player in France who now lives in Quebe...