We Run Montreal (1st edition)
Action Sport Physio will have therapists treating the athletes in its ASP tent and we look forward to seeing all the athletes!
We run Montréal!
A real race, with official results !
Saturday July 18:
5 km, 10 km
Each participant will receive their exact start time a few days before the race, which must be respected (e.g. 9:08 am).
- One person at a time will start, to respect distancing, except for:
- Participants residing at the same address, who will be allowed to start together.
- These participants will be asked to identify themselves by sending us an email before Tuesday, July 14, and will be provided with a visual distinctive sign (i.e. armband provided by the organization).
- Overtaking will be allowed. No agglutination of runners, respecting the 2m distancing rule. The course is wide enough, considering the staggered departures.
- Clubs / groups can purchase a start group of 10. This guarantees that the same group members will leave one after the other. It's not necessary to have exactly 10 people, but the price of the block remains the same.
- Water points on the course:
- 5km (none).
- 10km (mid-course)Non-participants will have access to the site, but social distancing will need to be respected at all times.
- It is strictly forbidden to arrive on the competition site more than 60 minutes before your start time.
- Once the race is completed, you will be asked to leave the site. If you want to reunite with friends and family, it is advisable to give them a meeting point elsewhere, on Île Notre-Dame or Île Ste-Hélène for example.
- There will be a safe and sanitary place to store your bags and bottles of water. A "contactless" protocol will be implemented.
- Wearing a mask on the competition site is highly recommended, but it is not necessary during the race.
- The organization reserves the right to expel anyone who does not comply with the instructions of volunteers and organizers, without warning.
Our commitment is to offer you the opportunity to run safely while respecting the preventive measures recommended by public health.