I'm available at this clinic: Valleyfield
Kind, sympathetic and attentive, Zhen aims to help her patients return to comfortable lives. A graduate of Rosemont College in acupuncture and a member of the Ordre des acupuncteurs du Québec (OAQ) and the Association des acupuncteurs du Québec (AAQ), she remains on the lookout for the most recent Chinese medicine techniques, such as:
• Common Pediatric Care Methods of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Online) - Beijing Children's Hospital, Peking Medical University, February 2021
• Traditional Chinese Pharmacopoeia - Jing Fang (online) - Chinese Medicine Traveler. Com, June 2020 to November 2020
• Treating diseases of the spine - Dr. Dong’s AcuP Academy, July 2018
• Treating tendon-muscle pain - Dr. Dong’s AcuP Academy, July 2018
• "Jiao's Scalp Acupuncture: Clinical Application and Practice, United Alliance of New York State Licensed Acupuncturists", March 2018
• "Dr. Wei Liu's technical needling: Power of needles I (cranio-puncture)", December 2017
• “Acupuncture Treatment Strategies for Pain Key Points of Needling, Massachusetts Society of Traditional Chinese Medicine”, December 2017
She has also followed a series of training courses specializing in the treatment of musculoskeletal pain and diseases related to the spine with Dr. Dong Fu Hui, director of the biomechanics research department affiliated with the Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences. Chinese, doctoral professor and editor-in-chief of the magazine “Chinese bone lesion”.
Combining Chinese medicine, Western medicine and biological mechanics, it takes into account the whole individual in directing treatment. With her background of experience in the treatment of pain, she focuses her practice on neck pain, chronic pain, musculoskeletal disorders, low back pain, capsulitis, postoperative pain, dysfunctions at the level of joints as well as sciatic nerve and back pain.
She is dedicated to her own professional growth in order to provide the best possible care to her patients. She has taken training courses in the care of women and children. In fact, she uses several techniques that are suitable for children.
Zhen also has a very good sense of social responsibility. She has indeed been a volunteer for
• The Parents' Household to teach Tai Chi
• Vélo Québec on the occasion of the White Night in Montreal• The CHSLD du Manoir de l'Ouest de l'Île to provide massage services