Infused Water Ideas for Smart Drinking During the Holidays
If the holiday season brings a lot of joy, sharing and rejoicing, it can also bring alcohol abuse, tough morning afters, and guilt!
I always advise my clients to drink water between their alcoholic drinks to help prevent abuse. But, let's admit it, water is boring! And the holidays are not meant for boredom!
So here are some fun and delicious ideas to spruce up your holiday water! You'll see... you'll be hooked for sure!
Slice the fruits and mix the ingredients in 2 L of water.
Infuse overnight in the fridge and enjoy during the party!
- Watermelon and rosemary
- Cucumber and lemon
- Strawberry, pineapple et basil
- Pineapple, ginger, and mint
- Strawberry, lemon, and mint
- Orange and cilantro
- Watermelon, mint, and slices of lime
- Cucumber, strawberry, and lemon
- Orange and parsley
- Grapefruit and rosemary
- Blueberry, orange, and ginger
- Peach, cherry and thyme
- Raspberry and vanilla
- Pear, one cinnamon stick, ginger slices, and one vanilla pod.
Stéphanie Ménard, Dt. P
Dietician / Nutritionist