I'm available at this clinic: Saint-Bruno
Animated by a keen interest in everything related to health and interested in what can optimize it through a healthy lifestyle, I discovered the virtues of acupuncture. I wanted to know more, to such an extent that I made a professional turn in 2005. I returned to studies full-time for three years at the Collège de Rosemont to study acupuncture. I opened my own clinic from 2008 to 2017. Today I am happy to be part of a multidisciplinary team.
In my profession, I seek to develop my skills in order to better understand the needs of the clientele and to be able, with my needles, to improve people's health, reduce their pain and thus help improve their quality of life.
Over the years, I have developed skills primarily in the treatment of the following ailments (relief and reduction of associated symptoms):
- musculoskeletal pain (acute and chronic), inflammation (tendonitis, bursitis, capsulitis, shoulder, elbow, hip, neck), injuries, osteoarthritis, low back pain, sciatica, Arnold's neuralgia, migraines, tension headaches;
- seasonal allergies, immunity, colds, flu, sinusitis, bronchitis, eczema, hives, shingles;
- colitis, irritable bowel, bloating, reflux (GERD);
- discomfort linked to depression, fatigue;
- anxiety, stress, sleep disorders;
- menopause (insomnia, heat, irritability, fatigue), infertility, pregnancy (nausea, constipation, pain, fatigue, preparation for childbirth), menstrual disorders (pain, irregular periods, absence of periods apart from pregnancy and menopause).