Marie-Pier Gagné Physiotherapist
I'm available at this clinic: Sherbrooke
M.Sc. pht Cert. MDT
Marie-Pier obtained her master's degree in physiotherapy at the University of Montreal in 2016 and is a member of the Professional Order of Physiotherapy of Quebec (OPPQ).
Passionate about outdoor sports, Marie-Pier took a training course to be a Sports First Responder during her studies. Throughout her university career, she was involved in sports with the Carabins football team at the University of Montreal. She wishes to continue her involvement with the athletes of the region and become an official collaborator of Excellence Sportive Sherbrooke. In order to perfect her follow-up with athletes, Marie-Pier took training in the prevention of running injuries and in the assessment and treatment of concussion patients.
Having a strong interest in musculoskeletal clients, Marie-Pier took several training courses in Diagnostic and Mechanical Therapy - McKenzie Method. Passionate about this approach, she completed her certification program in June 2021 in order to acquire as much knowledge as possible and thus offer her patients a rapid recovery, while advocating active rehabilitation.
She is also a lecturer at the University of Sherbrooke.
• Sports first responder
• Prevention of running injuries
• McKenzie Method, Part A - The lumbar spine
• McKenzie Method, Part B - The cervical and thoracic spine
• McKenzie Method, Part C- The advanced lumbar spine and lower limbs
• McKenzie Method, Part D - Advanced cervical and thoracic spine and upper limbs
• McKenzie Method - Advanced Extremities
• MDT Certification - The Robin McKenzie Institute Canada
• CCMI concussion management
• Manual therapy level 1
- Biomecanical Analysis for Runners
- Complete Concussion Management
- Cupping Therapy
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Event Coverage
- Manual Therapy
- McKenzie Approach
- Myofascial Release
- Neuro proprioceptive taping
- Personal Training Programs
- Running Analysis
- Running Injury Prevention
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Sports Taping
- The Running Clinic